Are you an experienced test architect dedicated to deliver quality and add customer value? At Knowit Quality Services, you’ll get to contribute to a more digital and humane society, while working at a company where you can develop and grow professionally.
Who you are
You are open, communicative, and dedicated to drive test framework that has a big impact on test efficiency. You enjoy cooperating with different people throughout all levels of an organization and working in an environment where you get to face new challenges and technologies on a regular basis. Listening to others and sharing your competence with your colleagues is a given for you.
What you bring
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with test automation
- Strong knowledge and experience from working with different test frameworks and test tools
- Solid experience from working in a DevOps and Cloud environment
- Experience from scripting of test cases
- Fluent in English, speech and writing, where Swedish is meritorious
What you will do
With us, you’ll work with technical testing in agile projects, always in close collaboration with a cross-functional team. You will be designing and documenting the test framework based on the requirements from our clients. You’ll also secure test automation execution using a test scheduler and define how the scheduler distributes and invokes test cases on different devices. Through collaboration, you will ensure re-using and building on any already existing test frameworks.
You will also:
- Define an open interface towards the device or system under test, to make the test framework independent of the device or system under test.
- Integrate a database containing test data, scripts, and libraries.
- Secure traceability of the whole toolchain.
- Make sure that the test framework supports developers (continuous testing and secure SW quality) and operations (regression test execution and test as a service).
- At a later stage, you might also manage test beds and test objects (distributed, manual, auto, on-prem, or cloud).
Where you will work
As a consultant at Knowit, you will work either at an office of one of our clients, at our awesome and newly renovated office in the middle of Malmö, or – if possible, depending on your current assignment – from home. Some traveling might be included in this role, mostly within the Öresund region.
Knowit is a Nordic powerhouse for the digital solutions of the future. We are a consultancy firm with around 3 800 employees in six different countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland, and Germany.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Knowit. We have an innovative work environment that contributes to personal development, with an emphasis on security, involvement, and joy.
As a consultant at Knowit, you can expect:
- Continuous competence development.
- Social activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Collective agreement.
- Generous wellness allowance.
- Leaders who care!
We use analyses in the recruitment process to ensure a fair assessment of you as a candidate, and we have a competence-based selection. We work with ongoing selection, so we warmly welcome you to apply for the position as soon as possible.
Do you have questions? Please get in touch with Johanna Johnsson, People & Culture, 0730-497990 or Håkan Ramberg, CEO Knowit Quality Services Syd AB, 0725-730 888
Friends of Knowit
Not your cup of job tea? Or perhaps not teatime right now? Then join Friends of Knowit instead, to get news and event updates from us – no strings attached – just pure friendship!