Software developer C/C++ to Wireless Labs
Wireless Labs is a specialized Business Area within Knowit Connectivity, focusing on software products and projects for the global automotive industry. With passionate co-workers in Jönköping, Sweden and Warsaw and Lodz, Poland we supply automotive manufacturers with highly specialized software components and project teams.
Our products enables a smooth and future proof way of integrating Bluetooth features in infotainment platforms of modern vehicles. Further, our products are globally recognized in a competitive market and they are in operation in over 60 million vehicles around the world.
And, as if this was not enough, we are also launching completely new product aiming for an equally great position in the context of V2X technology, i.e. technology for communication between vehicles and between vehicles and infrastructure. This area is new, fast growing and exciting, and it is also an absolute necessity for creating completely autonomous vehicle systems!
We are now hiring Software developers to our core team in Jönköping.
- We believe that you have experience from embedded software development in C and/or C++ using modern tools and environments, GIT and Linux
- Experience from or an interest in Android Automotive.
- Experience from working distributed and with different cultures.
- Experience in agile ways of working.
- An understanding for quality processes, configuration management and quality assurance
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish, and you probably have a relevant academic degree.
Jönköping is one of Sweden’s most dynamic and progressive mid-sized cities (in Sweden mid-size means between 100.000 and 150.000 citizens) and a lovely place to settle down regardless of age and family situation. Take a look at https://jkpg.com/en/ to find out why our numbers are increasing with more great people every year who choose to live and work here!