Senior Cloud Advisor for Knowit Cloud Partnerships, Sweden
Grow. Make a difference. Together.
Do you want to evangelize and design the next generation sustainable solutions and build a digital transformed future together with our customers?
Are you passionate about working with the fantastic Cloud technologies and do you want to take a leading role in Knowit´ s ambition to become the most successful Digital Powerhouse in the Nordics? Then we have the perfect job for you!
About the role
In this role you use your consulting skills, your passion for Cloud, your strong experience, and your insight in future trends to address customer’s business challenges, and thereby accelerate the customer journey to Cloud and maximize the value of the platform. You will often work in teams with peers from other Knowit companies and technology partners to support our customers need for next generation platforms and solutions.
You will help clients build customer focused and outcome driven strategies and solutions, in close partnership with strategic partners like Microsoft, Google Cloud and AWS. Next to that, you will be a key member of our Knowit Cloud Partnership Design & Delivery team working with fellow minded Knowit Cloud Partnership Cloud Professional colleagues in the Nordics.
- We are looking for someone that brings strong relevant skills into our team, like industry knowledge, enterprise architecture, broad digital transformation experience – based on Cloud technologies and tools. You should be able to manage customer and partner relationships, engage with key customer stakeholders and become a reliable advisor while understanding customers business strategy, drivers, and roadmaps.
- You have a strong passion for technologies, Cloud architecture, and you can connect technology with the business side, understanding the business processes and know how Cloud can be used to enable digital transformation of organizations.
- You have a deep understanding of modern technologies and ways of working like Cloud Native, DevOps, Data platforms, IOT, AI and Security. It is expected that you have experience with strategizing and designing the cloud journey and that you can work with building business cases.
Who are you?
You have preferably taken a Professional Level Cloud Solutions Architect certificate within one or more cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or Google. You also master English in both speech and writing.
As a person, on top of being a good colleague and a strong team player, we need you to be open minded with a customer centric approach that always put solving the customer needs in the very center of what you do and strive to find the best solution.
What do we offer you?
Our culture offers a fine opportunity to develop and educate yourself in various competence areas, providing you with a wide range of opportunities to boost your career and professional development - depending on your ambitions and what kind of path you want to take!
You are most welcomed to join our team as yourself, as a complete person. For us, an easy-going and professional work environment is an absolute value, and your team member is always just one slack message away. We have modern offices located in a plethora of locations in the Nordics and great possibilities to work remotely.
We provide you with extensive personnel benefits to take care of your well-being and to give the appropriate chances to succeed in your work. We have a culture that cherishes great and healthy work-life balance.
We will provide you with trust and responsibility and ensure that you have opportunities to make the very best out of your time with us.
Start date: Immediately
Salary: According to agreement
Contact and application
Selection is ongoing and appointment of the position will take place as soon as we have found the right person. Do not miss the chance to become a Maker of the future - Apply directly through our website or through LinkedIn!
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Bjorn Halvarson Knowit Cloud Partnerships at email@example.com
We are Knowit
At Knowit – The Nordic Digital Powerhouse, we are around 3,800 employees in six countries. The average age is 40 years and almost 30% of our employees are women, a figure we are working to raise. Equality is important to Knowit, and it is important to us that all employees shall be treated equally, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, etc. We regularly send out employee surveys to identify how we can improve as an employer.
Our employee promise – Grow. Create a difference. Together – shows the kind of company that we want to be.
- Grow – We have an innovative environment that contributes to personal growth, where security, commitment, and joy are the focal points.
- Create a difference – With our unique knowledge, competencies, and characteristics, we contribute to a more sustainable and humane society.
- Together – We collaborate and support one another to create the possibility of being creative in what we do. We share our knowledge and work closely with colleagues, clients, and partners.