Embedded Developer within telecom
Would you like to become part of our talented team at Knowit Connectivity and work with our industry-leading telecom client? You will play a key role in achieving our clients' mission of driving industry-leading technology, working with cutting-edge technologies such as 5G and IoT.
At Knowit, our priority is to always match you with assignments that interest and challenge you - where you can succeed, and we can help you to keep growing your skills! We prioritize our relationship with our consultants to maintain trust and closeness and help you to develop while you are part of a successful collaboration with one of our clients.
With supportive, versatile, and creative colleagues, we at Knowit Connectivity Malmö/Lund offer an exciting and inclusive culture where we strive to ensure a healthy balance between private life and professional life. In addition to complementing each other professionally, we also make sure we have fun together, both inside and outside of office hours, with a variety of events such as workshops, informative seminars, parties, and casual after-works.
Your role as an embedded software developer
Use your good problem-solving skills, continuously expand your experience, and discover new ways of working. You will be part of an agile team that actively shares knowledge and contributes to innovation. With your drive, you and your colleagues will Frame high level requirements, support/lead investigations and break down tasks to secure effective and efficient feature implementation, validation and delivery.
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science, IT, electrical engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Have 4+ years of professional experience in the telecom industry or similar.
- Have the ability to develop and deploy embedded SW on COTS HW.
- Experience with C/C++, Go, JAVA, Python.
- Experience with test automation.
- Good understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge of 5G NR and LTE 3GPP standards.
- Good communication skills in English.
It is also meritorious if you:
- Has experience of working in Sweden or Europe.
- Previously worked within the telecom domain.
- Are working with Git and/or Gerrit.
- Experience from Docker containers, Kubernetes deployment, Helm charts and is familiar with concepts and core principles such as canary deployment.
- Experience with Cloud Native Development Pipeline and tools such as – CI/CD (DevOps), Jenkins, Spinnaker is an advantage
- Experience with AI/ML
What we offer
With Knowit, we help you achieve your professional ambitions! We give you challenging tasks, positive leaders who listen and above all the opportunity to meet like-minded people. As a consultant at Knowit Connectivity, we believe that working with our customers will give you the opportunity to develop your career and skills, while having fun!
Knowit is a fast-paced, fun, and inspiring workplace with a great team spirit. With us, you work to make a difference and to develop both Knowit’s business and our customers. Here are great opportunities - even a responsibility - to develop, both through innovative projects and through our personal skills development model. Knowit's corporate culture is based on fundamental values about a sustainable society and is supported by consensus between our responsible managers and employees - and is based on openness, honesty and respect for the value and dignity of each individual.
Knowit Connectivity is active in exciting areas such as self-driving cars/ADAS, infotainment systems, electrified cars, the connected car and in 5G development in telecom. Areas of expertise at Connectivity are within embedded, cloud and applications.
Type of employment: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Please apply through the ad at our career site. Note that we are not able to handle applications by e-mail. We have an ongoing selection of application, so please apply for the position as soon as possible! Do you have questions? Please contact Eleonora Cronholm (Recruiter) Eleonora.email@example.com.