Automotive Embedded developer to join our team
At Knowit we think it is important to work with the latest technologies in developing environments. The automotive industry relies more and more on software which is why we're looking for new skilled colleagues to join our team!
We are now looking for new creative and driven Knowit colleagues who
would like to work within embedded development in the automotive
Your strong interest in different technologies has resulted in you mastering different programming languages and environments.
We value your personal qualities; you're able to create good relationships with clients and colleagues. You also enjoy working in Agile team where you get the chance to support others but also show proof of your own knowledge, drive and creativity.
- We are confident that you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, electro, IT, development or similar.
- At least +3 years’ experience working within similar technical areas.
- Experience with C, C++ or Python.
- Linux experience.
- Write clean and structured code.
- Comfortable working in agile environments.
- Driver’s license B.
- Are interested in new technologies and like sharing your ideas with your team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- It is also meritorious if you:
- Have the skills to communicate in Swedish.
- Have experience with Git, Jenkins and systems connected to the Automotive industry such as Autosar, Matlab/Simulink, Targetlink and Canalyzer.
- Experience working in Sweden or Europe.
By learning through experience, we know what really matters, and we apply our skills and creative use of technology to every client and situation in order to create truly unique solutions for the future.
- We focus on you and your personal development:
With us, you get space to grow! We'll give you challenging tasks, positive leaders who listen, and above all, the opportunity to meet like-minded peers.
We offer you a fast-moving, fun, and inspiring workplace where we solve difficult problems together by being a strong and creative team. With us, you are offered a secure employment with generous health and wellness benefits as well as pension and insurance benefits. We work hard with gender equality; the environment and sustainability and we are proud and happy to be both climate neutral and one of the most equal listed company.
At Knowit Connectivity the areas of expertise lie within embedded, cloud and applications. With us, you get the chance to participate in world-leading projects and together with our clients we shape the future of tomorrow!
If you like to learn more about Knowit Connectivity and our missions, please follow this link: Knowit Connectivity.
Does this sound fun? You can apply for the position through our website or with your LinkedIn profile.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Eleonora, at Eleonora.Minou@knowit.se