Account manager/Business developer for Knowit Cloud Partnerships, Sweden
Grow. Make a difference. Together.
We design, develop and maintain sustainable cloud solutions and walk beside our clients on the journey of their agile digital transformations.
As we are strengthening our business management capabilities, we are now looking for Account Managers and Business Developers
How we work at Knowit
- We help our clients to understand why cloud services will support their growth and how to begin their sustainable cloud journey. Our strong cloud expertise, together with premium partnerships, enables us to act as a long-term and trusted partner for our clients, accelerating their cloud journey in a secure, efficient, and cost-optimized way.
- In our clients' agile, business-critical project deliveries, we act as their trusted partner - and we are proud of our role. In addition to providing consultancy for creating sustainable and future-proof solutions, we also take care of the agile implementation and further maintenance of them side by side with the client.
- As our clients' trusted partner, we guide their way through data-driven cultural changes to reach growth and competitive advantage by sustainable data and analytics solutions. In the Nordic countries, we are one of the leading providers and have effective, broad strategic cooperation with our technology partners and are able to help our clients to transform their business strategies data driven.
What is the role all about?
As an Account Manager/Business developer you'll have a holistic responsibility to manage your own account portfolio.
Your responsibilities will cover matters such as
• Driving growth in existing businesses as well as helping your clients to identify new opportunities which create value to their business
• Planning the development of your accounts in addition to overall positive development of client relationship
• Promoting Knowit’s offerings
• Keeping the sales leads and opportunities up to date
• Leading and coordinating client teams activities
• Collaborating with our partners such as AWS, Microsoft and Google
What do we expect from you?
We hope you have a so-called Maker attitude which at Knowit means that you believe in making things happen. In addition to sharing that mindset, there are a few key elements which are crucial to succeed in this role
• Client interface is your natural work habitat, and you are equipped with a sales mindset.
• You have good understanding of IT business, for instance around public cloud solutions, more traditional IT infrastructures, application solutions or data, and ability to have the initial conversation about the client's needs and solution options on technical level
• Business acumen also for client side
• Proactive mindset and result oriented - you don't like just to wait
things to happen, you rather be the driving force
• Great people and communication skills in English and Swedish
Your role is crucial, and you can count on us and the people around you. You are never left alone as no matter where you look, you see top-notch professionals and genuinely nice people, who all work together towards common goals and sustainable digital future.
What do we offer you?
Our culture offers a fine opportunity to develop and educate yourself in various competence areas, providing you with a wide range of opportunities to boost your career and professional development - depending on your ambitions and what kind of path you want to take!
You are most welcomed to join our team as yourself, as a complete person. For us, an easy-going and professional work environment is an absolute value, and your team member is always just one slack message away. We have modern offices located in a plethora of locations in the Nordics and great possibilities to work remotely.
We provide you with extensive personnel benefits to take care of your well-being and to give the appropriate chances to succeed in your work. We have a culture that cherishes great and healthy work-life balance.
We will provide you with trust and responsibility and ensure that you have opportunities to make the very best out of your time with us.
Start date: Immediately
Salary: According to agreement
Did we catch your interest?
Selection is ongoing and appointment of the position will take place as soon as we have found the right person. Do not miss the chance to become a Maker of the future - Apply directly through our website or through LinkedIn!
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Bjorn Halvarson Knowit Cloud Partnerships at email@example.com
We are Knowit
At Knowit – The Nordic Digital Powerhouse, we are around 3,800 employees in six countries. The average age is 40 years and almost 30% of our employees are women, a figure we are working to raise. Equality is important to Knowit , and it is important to us that all employees shall be treated equally, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, etc. We regularly send out employee surveys to identify how we can improve as an employer.
Our employee promise – Grow. Create a difference. Together – shows the kind of company that we want to be.
- Grow – We have an innovative environment that contributes to personal growth, where security, commitment, and joy are the focal points.
- Create a difference – With our unique knowledge, competencies, and characteristics, we contribute to a more sustainable and humane society.
- Together – We collaborate and support one another to create the possibility of being creative in what we do. We share our knowledge and work closely with colleagues, clients, and partners.