DASA DevOps Fundamentals
DevOps Fundamentals is the starting point for anyone involved in an Agile and/or DevOps team. Improved workflows and faster deployment start with a core understanding of DevOps fundamentals by all team members.
The DevOps Fundamentals Certification is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
o DevOps engineers
o Product owners
o Integration specialists
o Operations managers
o Incident and change managers
o System administrators
o Network administrators
o Business managers
o Automation architects
o Enterprise architects
N.B. Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial
This course can be held by one or two of our own wonderful consultants Daniel Borgentun, Stefan Nilsson or Fredrik Woxblom.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Fredrik Söderberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46769461137