Test Drive: Data Warehouse Automation in the CloudPublicerad 21 mar 2018
Join Snowflake, WhereScape and Knowit for an interactive workshop on how to migrate data to the cloud using data warehouse automation. You will be amazed at what you can achieve in just three hours!
“Test Drive” the speed and simplicity of Wherescape development and deployment first hand, combined with the power and usability of Snowflake’s Cloud-only database.
This guided, hands-on session will show you how to create an agile, automated data warehouse on Snowflake using WhereScape RED.
From exploring sources to creating and exploring the data warehouse itself, you will get invaluable insight into how easy, fast and agile it is to develop, change and deploy a cloud data warehouse with automation. You will also explore the vast potential of Snowflake and cloud-based data warehousing in general.
This course is aimed at data professionals who want to see how data warehouse automation and a Cloud-based data warehouse would benefit their organization. We invite DW/ETL Developers, DW/ETL Architects, Business Intelligence Managers, Business Architects and anybody interested in the benefits of accelerating the use of data!
We will provide laptops for this small morning session of up to 30 people. The course is a fully hands-on guided evaluation, showing attendees how easy it is to automate both simple and difficult tasks to build a realistic data warehouse for a fictitious organization. Lunch will be provided afterwards.
The Test Drive will be conducted in both English and local language (Swedish or Norwegian).
- Reduce technical debt and cost at your organization; improve speed, efficiency and business value.
- Strengthen the quality and consistency of your data warehouse, documentation and business intelligence implementation.
- Use this opportunity to try out WhereScape automation products for yourself and see what they have to offer.
- Get hands-on insight into Snowflake – the only data warehouse built for the cloud.
- Meet and discuss your thoughts and experiences with data warehouse experts from WhereScape, Snowflake and Knowit.
- Learn new technical skills such as how to achieve full, automated data lineage; work with structured and semi-structured data; automate documentation; work with platform-native code; automatically collect and manage metadata; working with ELT vs ETL and so on...
“WhereScape automation for Snowflake makes it possible for organizations to start using Snowflake faster and more easily by simplifying and automating the design, build and population of data warehouse tables. The combination of WhereScape’s data warehouse automation tools with Snowflake's zero administration service is perfect for enabling our customers to be successful with agile data warehousing.”
Kent Graziano, Senior Technical Evangelist and Strategic Advisor at Snowflake.